No, it didn't really snow in Tucson, it is actually still reaching the 60's and even the 70's some days. So in order to "experience winter" Scott and I went to La Encantada, this really ritzy outdoor mall. This time every year, they have snow machines going off for about fifteen minutes twice a night on the weekends and they give out free hot chocolate. I have to admit, I get pretty excited about free activites. They are hard to come by but I have really learned to appreciate them. It is also pretty funny that Scott is wearing short sleeves while the "snow" is falling on him. Even though it hasn't snowed here, people still look at Scott funny when he is sporting his short sleeves and shorts to school everyday. He just claims it's because he is from Utah.

Earlier this week for mutual we took the beehives to Trail Dust Town. It is this old western movie set that is really close to where we live and they have made it into a tourist attraction of sorts. There are restaurants and a quarter operated shooting gallery and our favorite an old western stunt show. This time of year they turn it into "Santa's little outlaws" I thought it was really well down and the girls loved it! I thought this picture was really cute, they are such fun girls!

14 years ago
1 comment:
I want you to know that I almost picked this background. I must have good choice if I am on the same "page" as the family scrapbooker! Good to see you posting.
oh P.S
I think I am starting to hate the tv in my room. Time will tell. Sorry I am so wishy washy about it! just thought I would keep you posted.:)
Post a Comment