14 years ago
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
We Moved!
Ok, so we did not actually move that far just to a bigger apartment in our same complex but we are so excited to be in our new apartment! We have moved up in the world and now have a washer and dryer! I am hoping I will never have to do coin operated laundry again!
We ended up moving kind of quick because the apartment we wanted was available and the complex wanted to fill it so we jumped on it. We were also pleasantly surprised when we went in to sign our lease that the rent was a hundred dollars cheaper a month than it used to be! So we are hardly paying more for our bigger apartment. Scott took this picture of the view of the city off our front balcony, we really like our location, and our neighbors are super quiet, so that is a plus!
I will post some pictures of our apartment some day, I will have to take pictures when it is clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You updated! Now should keep doing it! I miss you already, I want to scrap book with you!
Hey Amber! I'm so glad you found me! It's so fun to see you and your husband! Where are you guys living now-a-days?
It's so great to hear from you!
Amber, it's so great to hear from you! I didn't even know you were married, congratulatons! You two look darling together. We should definitely catch-up sometome.
Post a Comment