14 years ago
Monday, October 5, 2009
Camping!
A couple of weeks ago, I had parent-teacher conferences at school so we had a couple of late days so we got to take a half day on Friday! So Scott and I decided to get out of the heat and go camping kind of last minute. It was so nice up there, it is always about thirty degrees cooler than the city and it is only an hour drive to the top from our house. We made some really yummy shish-kabobs, s'mores, and hot chocolate. You can also notice my growing belly in this picture although it is not the best, I will have to update with a profile shot!
Even though it was short we had a great time. We did enjoy the company of some really loud neighbors which was kind of annoying but we got to enjoy a little hiking and mostly just the weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww remember when we went camping on Mount Lemmon?! I miss you guys! P.S. cute belly, I can't wait to see a profile pic!
Nice of you to update. You look totally cute in that pic. I need an updated belly pic on the blog though.
That looks like so much fun! An adorable baby bump if i may say! You are beautiful! The shiskabobs look really good!
Post a Comment