Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's a Girl!

Sorry I did not put this up sooner, we ended up having a mix-up with our appointments and so we didn't find out until yesterday. It was so fun to see our little girl. We spent at least a half hour watching her. She was moving all around but the lady doing the ultra sound said she was modest because she had her legs crossed and we were worried we wouldn't be able to find out but finally she was able to tell we are having a girl. We are so excited!

This is our favorite picture of her, it is kind of hard to tell because it is a picture of a picture but her legs are at the top straight over her head. We think she is going to be a gymnast!

9 comments:

Steve and Kalli said...

Amber I am soooooo excited for you guys! I wish I was in Tucson so we could start scrapbooking and sewing for this little girl! I miss you!

The Robinsons said...

Congrats! Girls are the best! I'm so excited for you guys!

Natalie said...

Yay I'm glad I called it right because I've already picked up some things for baby Stevens so get me your address and hopefully I'll get it to you before she's here

Shelb said...

Cool picture! We are so excited for you. Sarah ran around the house for 30 min. after Scott called, screaming that "she's a girl!" Excited would be an understatement. Now every so often, I'll just hear her say out loud, "she's going to be sooo cute!" We are all very happy for you.

Devanie said...

How wonderful! Huge congrats to you two!

Karissa said...

Yay for a sweet little girl! Congratulations! =)

kharper said...

nat told me just before we left, congratulations!!! you're having a little girl, i can't belive it! i remember TPing houses with you like it was yesterday! we love the blog!
katie g

Meagan said...

Hey, Amber! I found your blog through Nat's...hope you don't mind! :) Congrats, congrats on your little girl on her way!! I'm so excited for you two! Girls are the best. :)

Devanie said...

So cute- Love her position!