Scott and I made a "bucket list" of things we wanted to do and see before we leave Tucson since we graduate in May; since we have had some time on our hands we have decided to scratch some of these off our list in the last few weeks. We have been to the Reid Park Zoo and the Desert Museum. Scott was able to get a great thesis designing a new elephant exhibit for the zoo so he has been there a few times but I actually got to go this time and see some of the things he has been working on.
ZOO



DESERT MUSEUM


We were also able to go to the dinosaur museum while we were in Utah visiting Scott's family for Thanksgiving. We did not take any other pictures while we were there except while we were at the museum, I really need to get better at taking pictures! But we had a wonderful time, we just wish it had been longer. It was so good to see everyone again.
DINOSAUR MUSEUM

No comments:
Post a Comment