Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Vacation

I still have a little catching up to do...
Scott and I were able to go to Gilbert for five days over Christmas which was a lot of fun. Scott got to go skiing the day after we got there with all the boys and the girls got pedicures. I am voting to make this a tradition. It was so fun to have my feet pampered since reaching them has been challenging for the past while.

Christmas day everyone came over to mom and dads for a big Christmas dinner and present exchange. Scott got me a "pregnancy recovery kit" which included a movie, a book, clothes shopping money and coupons such as "one nasty diaper change" and "one get out of jail free card, drop the baby with husband and run" and a bunch of others. I thought it was so cute. I am so lucky to have such a supportive husband through this whole baby adventure.

We had to take an updated belly picture, me at 37 weeks and Chrystal at 32.



I also asked my sister to take a few pictures of Scott and I. She had the idea to have Scott make a heart on my belly with his hands and I thought it was really cute. We were so glad we were still able to spend Christmas with family since they live pretty close. It really is my favorite time of year and I am sad that it came and went so quickly. I love that we have a time of the year that we get to celebrate the birth of our Savior and focus on what He did for us. I am also excited for a new year and all the exciting things we have coming up!

3 comments:

Steve and Kalli said...

Wow! I missed like 4 blog posts! I love all of that. It makes me so sad I haven't gotten to see you preggo-- however you are just as cute as I pictured! I am going to call you tomorrow... I just decided :) I can't wait to see this little girl!

P.S. I love the picture of scott's heart hands on your belly!

The Robinsons said...

You are so stinkin' cute, Amber! I am excited for you to be a mom!

Chrystal said...

Ok,
You loook totally cute in all your pics. I can't wait to not be the big prego sister. Lets get super skinny when Ashley is pregnant:) Can't wait till you post new baby pics.