Three weeks ago we were able to take a quick trip for Ainsley's blessing. We were only in Gilbert for one night but Scott and I were also able to go on a date which was so nice! It was really fun to have everyone together!

Here are the cute cousins together. I think Anna might be jealous of all of the beautiful hair her cousin has one day.

Just a random Sunday dress picture.

Anna
LOVES bath time. Even on her crankiest day she will kick and smile the whole time. Her favorite thing to do is suck on a wet washcloth. She has gotten really good at bringing things to her mouth to suck on and she
LOVES to blow spit bubbles.

This is what bath time with dad looks like.
(Below)Scott was giving her a bath one night so I could get some homework done and this is what I found. Apparently her bath water was getting cold so Scott turned the shower on to warm it up but he thought she needed her sunglasses to keep the water out of her eyes. She also was enjoying every single bath toy we own. I just thought it was too funny and had to take a picture. Our kids are going to love playing with Scott he is always so much fun.

I don't know if I mentioned before but I am taking calculus this semester on-line. This is the last class I need to graduate. I knew I had this last class to take with Anna which meant that I had to start two weeks after she was born however I did not know how much work either would be. I always said once I was staying home I would have so much time to make dinners, clean, sew and sure why not calculus. I quickly learned how much work one little baby is and it turned out to be a challenge to get my homework done, but we have made it work. Sometimes she just hangs out in her bumbo on the desk while I work. I decided to take a picture because I think I will find it pretty amusing some day.


I just love watching her look at herself in the mirror. She is so entertained by herself it is so funny. She is on the verge of laughing (which sounds more like coughing right now) and I think she will probably laugh at herself in the mirror before she laughs at Scott or I.

I love bragging about Anna but I have to admit she does cry sometimes...and sometimes she cries A LOT! We are still not sure if she is colicky or has reflux but it seems to be getting better. She has good and bad days and the bad days are occurring less often. But for documentation purposes I had to get a crying picture. I know the picture is sad, but at least I didn't post a video :) Everyone says she has a princess or dainty cry. I am afraid we might have a little drama queen on our hands!

Although, she does redeem herself with sleeping through the night! She has slept nine straight hours the past two nights. I am truly a better person when I get more sleep!


4 comments:
YOU POSTED!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! And I got to talk to you on the same night... I almost feel like we just got to hang out-- well almost. Anna is super cute, I love the close up of her in the bath. I miss you tons and I hope you get nine hours of sleep again tonight!
That sunday dress is beautiful!!! You need more girl babies just to use that dress again.
I love the pic of Scott bathing her. Why are dads always the fun ones? He can use Daves line to the kids. He always tells them. "When you go with Dad you have fun" or something like that and it is usually true.
P.S. I think you are amazing for doing calculus.
I love the pic with the sunglasses on in the bath, that is so funny. You have a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment