Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

Well, as usual it has been a little while since I updated so a lot has happened. I am starting with the most recent and working back.
Last weekend we went to Gilbert to visit my family for memorial Day weekend. My sisters rented us a car to drive up for the weekend for our graduation present. It was so nice not to have to worry about our car, especially since it is getting hotter all the time. We had a lot of fun while we were there. Just a few of the highlights:
Boys Golfing
Girls Night
Minute to Win it game night
Pool Day
Cafe Rio Dinner
Scott's first game of Risk (and he won!)


Another cousin picture
All the Shelton girls together

3 comments:

Steve and Kalli said...

I love love love these posts! Congratulations on the graduations... that must feel sooo good! I can't till next year when Steve and I get to graduate together too! Also- Anna is looking so big. I seriously need to meet her. I miss you two! Come to Connecticut or Massachusetts! You could get a job here :)

Chrystal said...

I love Annas sunglasses!

Andrea McEntire said...

Amber! I found your blog! I'm so glad that I can keep in touch with you guys now. Where are you now?