Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Photo Shoot



Back in January we had family pictures taken with Scott's family (I know I'm behind). I thought I would post my favorites, which of course are of Anna. I can't help it she is just so much cuter than we are. I thought these pictures of her with the chair really captured her fun and active little personality. She is such a climber! She now pushes our kitchen chairs around, climbs up on them and then onto our table! This is a challengeing developement because she can really get into anything unless it is behind a closed door, thank goodness, I know that is just around the corner.


She was so pleased with herself by the time she climbed on top she was yelling with pure joy.

5 comments:

Steve and Kalli said...

Cute! Amber she is so big I can't believe it. I can't wait to see you all SOON!

Ryan Robinson said...

So cute! Hey, Am, I was just thinking...you live in Utah, I live in Utah, you wanna hang out some time?

The Robinsons said...

That one from "Ryan" was from me!

Anonymous said...

She's SO BIG! What a cute little thing she is!!! Hope you guys are doing great :)

Andrea McEntire said...

She's so cute. I love the red accents.