Liberty Park:
This is one of my favorite parks in Salt Lake. We went a few times this summer, there is just so much to do there and Anna really enjoys it.
Dimple Dell Park:
My Birthday:
I had a great birthday this year. Scott is always so creative and thoughtful when it comes to birthdays. Seriously, he is way better at picking things out for me than I am for him. He always spoils me and makes my birthday special. I can't believe I am 24. I am officially starting to feel old. I'm not sure what it is but I think it has something to do with watching my baby grow up. The only pictures I got on my birthday were these shots with Anna. What a little sweetie this girl is!
Pioneer Day:
Since we live in Utah now we get Pioneer day off of work and it is another excuse to blow things up in the month of July. Did I mention they legalized aerial fireworks this year? They were pretty amazing to watch that close but I can kind of see why they were illegal.
Glen's Wedding:
We were able to go down to Arizona for my little brother Glen's wedding. It was so good to see everyone again and to get to know our new sister-in-law a little better. They are such a cute couple.

Just the siblings. We got to spend some good time together with just the kids and our parents, which is a pretty rare thing. We enjoyed some dance-offs and good laughs. We sure do miss living closer to these guys.

We were able to go to Jackson Hole with Scott's extended family which is always a good time. I need to get more pictures from this trip. I really didn't take enough to document all the fun we had. We got to go whitewater rafting which was so much fun. I have always wanted to try it and what a beautiful place to go!
Random pictures that I had to include:
Anna's First Hair Cut:
The Park:
I wanted to take some pictures of Anna at the park because she enjoyed it so much this summer! We have a great playground within walking distance so we spent a lot of time there.
Growing Up:
Anna started going to the nursery in our church officially in July. Just before she went in, she was starting to get the hang of praying, or at least being reverent during prayer. I just thought this whole learning process was so sweet, I had to get a few pictures. She tried so hard to keep her eyes closed but you could tell it took so much effort.
The day I took her into nursery and was about to leave, they were having a little lesson and began with a prayer. She looked back at me with her arms folded and squeezing her eyes closed as best she could as if to say "Look, mom, I can do it!" I had to try really hard not to cry as I left her that day. I think apart of me was sad that she was growing up and apart of me was just so grateful to be this sweet little girl's mom!
5 comments:
She is so big (and adorable!). I can't believe that you have an 18 month old. Looks you guys had a fun filled summer, we miss you!
Wow, she is so big and looks just like you! Glad you guys are doing so well up in Utah (other than the flu!)
I love all of the pictures! It looks like Anna's going to take after Scott's adventurous side. I'm sorry she's been sick! It's the worst to have sick kids, especially with a stomach bug. You look so gorgeous in the wedding photos- crazy your little bro is married. Can't wait to see you guys in just a month!(I say we kick the boys out and have a sleepover with Kaleena)
Too cute! I love that last picture! Looks like you guys had a fun and busy summer.
I LOVE Anna's old lady Halloween costume! That was so clever. Hope everything is going great for you!
Post a Comment