


As you have probably guessed with the pictures... I'M PREGNANT! So I am seventeen weeks along and just now getting around to posting our big news! I am due in January and we are so excited. This is my first belly picture, someone told me I look like I ate a large burrito, which I think is pretty accurate. I also ripped my first pair of pants last week, it was pretty funny and slightly depressing. I don't actually think it was due to my growing belly, the pants had done their time and I saw it coming but still...
We are finding out the gender on August 11th, just a week and a half away and I am so excited. I don't really have any motherly intuition on this one so I won't even claim a guess, but you are welcome to let us know what you think we are having!
10 comments:
It's about time! I dreamed you were having a girl, so that's my guess
YEAH!! Congrats you guys! You're gonna be an amazing mom Amber. I am guessing that you will have a boy.
I am so happy you posted pictures! I loved the scrapbook page by the way- super cute! I think you'll have a girl. That was just a random guess, I have zero motherly intuition :) Miss you!
Congratulations Amber!! My mom said your mom announced it in relief society a while ago so I knew, but I'm so happy for you. I bet we have about the same due date. How exciting. I'm thinking you'll have a boy. Good luck and best wishes. This is crazy stuff--we're growing up.
I am guessing boy too!:) But i do hope girl so we can make some serious bows, with my new bow maker!
Your belly is super cute. I really don't want to be near you for like a year! Is that possible? I can't wait for the comparing belly pics, and I will be the huge one.
You seriously look great. You better call me the 11th. Three way me with mom, the extra wait time will kill her:)
We are dying to see your cute belly in person! Your going to be adorable Amber- Chrystal and I are always talking about how sick it will make us!! ANd if you call the other two 3- way and I am the last to find out I would be so sad!! Don't leave me out!
Congratulations Amber! You will absolutely love being a mommy and you will be wonderfulat it! I guess you are having a boy!
yessssssssssssssssss!
Thats so exciting! Your going to find out today! I hope that you get exactly what you want! Maybe twinners?
anyways, You look beautiful no matter what! Im really excited for you! Let us know what you are going to have!
Congratulations! That's so exciting =) I'm going to guess a girl =)
Post a Comment