Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Scary Fairy

For Anna's first Halloween we made her a cute little fairy. I found some great wings and tutus at the dollar store. I was so excited. After we got her all dressed up she was climbing up and down the stairs growling! I am not exactly sure where she picked it up but she has been growling since probably 5 months old and she will copy you whenever you do it. So maybe she would have made a better monster but she was still super cute!

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

I love that x-mas pic of her. She looks so grown up!

Emily Taylor said...

Wow Amber, she is really so beautiful. And I love how much she is looking like you.

Rob and Ashley Seymour said...

I hadn't seen that pic. of her. It is SO cute! WE miss you guys
:( I still show Taylor Annas pic. to make sure she remebers her!