14 years ago
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Date Night!
Scott and I got to have a way fun date night a couple of weeks ago. We got free Jazz tickets for moving into our apartment as a part of their December promotional so we decided to make a night of it. Anna got to go spend the night with her grandparents which means we had the whole night to do whatever we wanted! It was kind of fun to feel that freedom again.
We actually got to go down on the court during half time and "high five" the jazz players as they ran back out on court. It was really funny and a little awkward. They were so huge and you could tell some of them didn't really want to touch you but we got a good laugh out of it.
This was our view from row 26, not bad. It is so fun to have a date night, I just can't wait until Anna is ten so we can officially make her the babysitter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun... I didn't realize they were giving you seats so close! Awesome... Can't wait to see you again!
Wait! Are you guys in Utah now?! Dude, let me know girl- we gotta chill!!!
Post a Comment