Monday, May 7, 2012

Did I mention that...

I'm PREGNANT!

I have never pretended to be the most dedicated blogger but seriously making it to 28 weeks without even mentioning it on my blog is kind of ridiculous.  And then you would think that I would actually have a decent picture to post but no this is it folks!  Scott and I tried about ten shots but this is the best I got so we will have to live with it and try to get a better one next time. 

Overall, this pregnancy has been easier than my last with Anna.  I was not as sick at the beginning.  I am even proud to say that I made it through my whole first trimester without throwing-up!  It was a goal of mine, of course it was a goal of mine last time too and that did not work out! My second trimester was awesome.  I honestly did not even feel pregnant and now that I am in my third I am starting to feel large and uncomfortable but I think I am mostly scared because I know how much bigger I am going to get in the next 12 weeks! 

My due date is July 29th and we are so excited to meet our second little GIRL! I am so glad Anna will have a little sister so close in age, sisters are the best! I think she will be a great big sister too although I am sure that I am in for big changes with two kids. 

I am still planning on posting about Christmas and Anna's birthday so hopefully it will not be so long before I am posting again!

5 comments:

Chrystal said...

Your dress is totally cute. I think you carry higher than I do. Oh and I was expecting a major post so I am a little disappointed with one measly update.

Steve and Kalli said...

You're sooo cute! I have to agree that I want a more meaty update!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

Leann said...

Congrats! Such a good looking family!

Rebecca said...

You're adorable! And yes, we're VERY close together, I'm due with my little girl July 28th! Congrats! I'm glad you're catching up a bit, I've missed you in the blog world!